Steps to copy a working coreBOS install from one server or directory to another
- copying files in the folder to the new destination on the server
- seting up the right permissions on folders / files
- removing all folders on /stroge/20*, and removing all files on the folder users_priviliege/ starting with sharing_* and user_*
- create new database from the corebos_justinstalled_empty.sql
- copying data on the tables containing names: users, tab, field, modules, menu, map, home, view, business
- edit config.inc.php
- change the database access to point to the database copy and
- now log in as admin to make sure you are working ok: you can log in and the initial home page appears
- go to coreBOS updater
- click on "Load Updates"
- click on "Apply All". Note that you may have to do this a few times to get all the changes applied as there are some dependencies. Also there will be some SQL errors because we have a set of changes that cover many different cases and your install is different for sure.